Lancashire Canal CrossWalk 19-30th September 2016
The canal prayer walk for lancashire
- Monday 19th Brierfield Canal to Church (Peel bank Bridge) 14 miles (Stop Over)
- Tuesday 20th Church to Riley Green Bridge 13 miles (Stop Over)
- Wednesday 21st Riley Green to Lancaster Canal, Aqueduct St, Preston. 10 miles on road (Stop Over)
- Thursday 22nd Preston to Garstang Marina 11.2 miles (Stop Over)
- Friday 23rd Garstang Marina to Galgate Marina 6.1 miles (Stop Over)
- Saturday 24th Galgate Marina to Penny St Bridge 4 miles and heading to ‘The Lancashire Prayer Conference’ held @ ‘University Of Cumbria’ off Bowerham Road, Lancaster arriving around 9.30-10:00am. (Stop Over)
- Sunday 25th Morning Worship @ a local Church (Lancaster) and then head back to Penny Bridge Street Canal and off to Galgate Marina 4 miles (Stop Over)
- Monday 26th Galgate Marina to Garstang Marina 6.1 miles (Stop Over)
- Tuesday 27th Garstang Marina to Preston Aqueduct St. 11.2 miles (Stop Over)
- Wednesday 28th Preston to Riley Green Bridge Canal 10 miles on road (Stop Over)
- Thursday 29th Riley Green to Church (Peel Bank Bridge) 13 miles (Stop Over)
- Friday 30th Church to Brierfield (14 miles) (Home)
The places we are stopping over, we hope to either, camp over (near/ or, by the side of the canal) or find a local church who will allow us to stay over and sleep on the church’s floor. On the Saturday evening in Lancaster, we would like to stay over in a local church and join them in the morning to worship. After, we head back to the Canal on Penny Street Bridge, heading for Galgate Marina and working our way back to Brierfield on Friday evening.
Rev. Phill Ingram, Snr. Leader and Pastor of Living Hope Church, Halifax Rd, Brierfield, Lancashire, a preacher/ teacher and an evangelist. God has laid upon Phillip’s heart to do this ‘CrossWalk’ along the Canal across Lancashire. Potterclay Ferguson is a member of Living Hope Church and a man of prayer. And possibly, Chris Youself or Vinnie Yelland, both members of Living Hope Church, who are passionate to share the Gospel with others, will be travelling along the Canal praying for Lancashire and to share with others the Good News of Jesus Christ along the way carrying (in turn) a 17ft long Cross (see picture above). This has never been done before along the Canals in Lancashire; we are praying for revival across Lancashire. We (three men), trust that God will used us to bring many people to faith in Jesus Christ; for healing and signs and wonders on the Canal; that the Churches across Lancashire will support us in prayer and to meet our practical needs. We are heading for the Lancashire Prayer Conference held at the University Of Cumbria on the 24th September on foot, claiming Lancashire for Jesus. The three of us do need your support.
Contact: Phill Ingram 07725 899128 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any information you required.